There are many questions teens may have when it comes to their rights regarding sex and sexual health, including:
· What is the age of a minor?
· What is the age of consent?
· What are my rights to birth control?
· What are my rights when it comes to having an abortion?
· What are my rights to HIV and STD testing?
· Are there laws that protect GLBT teens from being harassed at school?
The answers to these types of questions depend on what state you live in – so Sex, etc. created their own useful guide. Sex, etc. answers these questions and many more on their webpage Sex in the States. You can find out specific information for New Jersey or any other state in the U.S. by going to their webpage and clicking on the state you live in.