March 2013: ULifeline
ULifeline (www.ulifeline.org) is an anonymous, confidential, online resource center where college students can search for the information they need and want regarding various mental health issues and suicide prevention.
With ULifeline, you can:
- Search various topics, such as depression, bipolar disorder, suicide, eating disorders, stress, cutting and more.
- Read articles on various mental health disorders.
- Get first-hand accounts of people dealing with various mental health issues.
- Select your college to get campus-specific resources and information.
- Get your questions answered from ULifeline experts.
- Use the ULifeline Self-Evaluator to determine if any mental health issues are impacting your thoughts, feelings, or behaviors.
- See the ULifeline Spotlights on Stress on Campus, Student Athletes, Student Veterans, and Emotional Health 101.
You can access a great deal of information through ULifeline. But if you need immediate help, you can also call 1-800-273-TALK (8255).