Coronavirus: Tips To Stay Calm
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has put together some really great tips on how to stay calm during the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Take care of yourself:
- Eat healthy and exercise.
- Make sure you get enough sleep.
- Practice good hygiene.
Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth).
Always wash your hands with soap and water.
Take media breaks:
- Avoid watching tv or believing everything you read on social.
Do activities you enjoy:
- Read a book
- Binge watch a show on Netflix
- Do some yoga
- Anything that brings you happiness.
Use technology to your advantage:
- Text/Video Chat
- Make it fun!
Talk with family or friends about what worries you:
- Chances are they are concerned too and you all can work on it together.
Try to keep a regular routine:
- By staying on schedule, it will prevent you from being overwhelmed and behind on your classwork when school resumes.