I Have an Edema in My Arm. What Is It?

Published: August 05, 2022
Dear TeenHealthFX,
I have an edema in my arm, but it is 4mm-2mm, it’s in the hypodermic if I remember correctly. And my dermatologist said it was nothing but I should come back if it’s still there 2 months later. And it’s still there 1 years later, and another one has also appeared in my arm no too far way from it, it is also small. What is it? Because there is nothing on the internet, it’s like it doesn’t exist. It doesn’t hurt me... but I’m just curious, and I don’t like to have unknown things on my body, I want to know. But it’s nothing urgent, as I said it’s just for my own satisfaction of knowing what are those little things.
Signed: I Have an Edema in My Arm. What Is It?

Dear I Have an Edema in My Arm. What Is It? ,

Unfortunately, we can’t diagnose; however, it is important to follow-up with your dermatologist. A dermatologist is a medical practitioner qualified to diagnose and treat skin disorders. It is always in your best interest to speak with medical professionals when you have a concern about your body, both inside and out. 

If you have trouble finding a medical professional and live in northern New Jersey, you can call the Adolescent/Young Adult Center for Health at 973-971-5199 for an appointment with an adolescent medicine specialist.

Signed: TeenHealthFX